-
February 27th, 2005, 08:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
The new cover of Changes has a red dress w/ a blue sash, but why would AG put a retired dress on the COVER of a book? I really don't understand AG at times! Was this one of the infamous 'special edition' /limited edition dresses? I was not around AG then, but I'd think that if a girl sees the dress on a cover of their book, they may just want it! I sure hope they bring it back.
Edited to add, maybe this is not the newest cover, I don't know, since I have the cream color ones.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 27, 2005 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Monika ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks